Kathrin Menges has a graduate Diploma in Teaching (Diplomlehrerin). Since 2011, she is now Executive Vice President Human Resources at Henkel and chairs its Sustainability Council. From 1990 to 1999, she headed up a division in the HR Department of the Bankgesellschaft Berlin AG before moving to Schwarzkopf (Henkel) in Hamburg in 1999, where she spent six years managing Human Resources and Infrastructure Services.
From 2006 to 2009, she was Corporate Vice President Human Resources – and thus responsible for the Key Account Corporate Sector Finance & Management Board Division – before being promoted to Corporate Senior Vice President for Human Resources in 2009. Kathrin Menges has been a member of the German Council for Sustainable Development since 2013.
- Since 2013
- Member of the German Council for Sustainable Development
- Since 2011
- Executive Vice President Human Resources at Henkel, Chairwoman of its Sustainability Council
- 2009 – 2011
- Corporate Senior Vice President Human Resources, Henkel
- 2006 – 2009
- Corporate Vice President Human Resources; Key Account Corporate Sector Finance & Management Board Division, Henkel
- 2005 – 2006
- Corporate Director Human Resources Cosmetics/Toiletries, Henkel
- 1999 – 2005
- Head of Human Resources & Infrastructure Service, Schwarzkopf (Henkel), Hamburg
- 1990 – 1999
- Human Resources, Bankgesellschaft Berlin AG
- 1988 – 1990
- 1983 – 1988
- University of Potsdam/College of Education/Certified teaching degree
- October 16, 1964
- Born in Pritzwalk, Germany
This press photo can be used free of charge for media coverage when connected with a copyright note.
To download the photo in high resolution we recommend to click the link with the right mouse key. The photo file can then be saved to your computer via the context menu “Save target/link as…” (or similar).